Dr Rose is committed to providing her patients with the very best clinical care and cosmetic excellence in all her non surgical cosmetic treatments.
Dr Rose has a background in Hospital Medicine and Dermatology and is fully registered with the General Medical Council (License to Practice), the Royal College of Physicians and the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Qualifying in 2001, she pursued her passion for aesthetic medicine and has over ten years experience in this specialist field. Dr Rose has undertaken extensive training and strives to continually advance and update her skills in Aesthetic Medicine by regularly attending courses and conferences in the UK and throughout the world.
Away from work Dr Rose enjoys spending time at home with her young children, husband and friends whilst her love of good food, music, fashion and shoes keep her close to the city.
Dr Rose holds the following qualifications
· MRCP (UK)
· MRCP ( London)
· MBChB (Hons)
Dr Rose has trained and qualified in the following
· Advanced techniques in Botulinum toxin ( eg Botox) for facial lines and wrinkles
· Hyperhidrosis treatment for excessive sweating
· Dermal fillers including the Juvederrm Vycross range, Juvederm Ultra, Belotero
· Collagen Stimulating Dermal fillers Sculptra, Radiesse
· SkinMed Skin Peels
· Genuine Dermaroller Therapy and electronic skin needling
· Minor Skin Surgery