• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will retain personal information only for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
• Personal information collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, will be accurate, complete and up to date.
• We will protect personal information by using reasonable security measures against loss or theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying or modification.
• We will make readily available to patients and website users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal data.